Successful Plantain Farming Choosing the IDEAL LAND
Plantains are also very high in vitamin A (or vitamin A retinol, retinal, and four carotenoids, including beta carotene), which are needed for good eye health. Its high fiber content provides needed roughage, an essential part of the digestive process.... Many people think a ripe plantain is a plantain that has gone bad, but that’s when they are their sweetest! A ripe plantain is best when it’s mostly black with a little yellow, and still slightly firm to the touch, like when you squeeze a peach. Although completely black plantains are still good …
How to Start a Profitable Plantain Farming in NIgeria
Choose plantain from an area that you know has not been sprayed with pesticides. Brush off any dirt but do not wash. If the leaves you pick are not already completely dry, place plantain leaves on a plate in the fridge overnight to remove all moisture from leaves. (If using fridge, remove leaves from fridge the next day and chop finely.) Stuff chopped plantain into selected jar, leaving 1... Choose a dry, sunny day and harvest the plantain in the afternoon (once the dew has dried). Tightly pack a clean, dry jar full of plantain leaves. Cover with olive oil to the top. Tightly pack a clean, dry jar full of plantain leaves.
Great Plantain Uses Side Effects Interactions Dosage
For cooking, choose plantains that are green or yellow with some black spots. Plantains are usually prepared like potatoes: peeled, cut up, and boiled or added to stews, steamed and mashed with butter or olive oil, or sliced and fried or deep fried. how to draw justice women Choose a post-emergent herbicide labeled for plantain control. Post-emergent herbicides are most effective against plantains in fall when the plants are moving carbohydrates to the roots for winter storage. You can also apply the herbicides in spring.
Plantain Article - GourmetSleuth
The plantains never come out soft and sweet but dry (depending on cooking time) and starchy tasting. I suspect it is because the fruit is either not ripe or bad quality. I suspect it is because the fruit is either not ripe or bad quality. how to choose a good permanent makeup machine Overview Information Great plantain is a plant. The leaves and seed are used to make medicine. Be careful not to confuse great plantain with buckhorn plantain, water plantain, or other similar
How long can it take?
How to Make Your Own Healing Salve with Plantain-infused
- #Tutorial# A very easy Plantain dress – Deer&Doe the blog
- How to Start a Profitable Plantain Farming in NIgeria
- Plantain Tree Dengarden
- Plantain Farming In Nigeria (how to start & make it
How To Choose A Good Plantan
In order to remove plantain weeds from your lawn and prevent them from growing back, it will help to know a few things about them; Appearance. The treatment of plantain weeds is very much the same but still, it’s useful to know how to tell the difference between each species.
- In order to remove plantain weeds from your lawn and prevent them from growing back, it will help to know a few things about them; Appearance. The treatment of plantain weeds is very much the same but still, it’s useful to know how to tell the difference between each species.
- 3.Choosing the best plantain Sucker /Specie: The next step is to choose the right specie to plant. It is highly recommended you plant the hybrid specie which gives a higher yield compare to the conventional species. The cost of suckers ranges between 50 – 300 naira depending on the specie or whether it is hybrid or the conventional local type. The conventional type ranges from 50 to 150
- "In the American experience, very good quality general practice seems to be rendered by GPs who have a practice size of four to five full-time equivalent GPs," Dr Seidel said.
- Good news: Plantains are about as inexpensive as bananas. When choosing what to buy at the store, look for green plantains that are solid and full, according to Maricel E. Presilla’s “Gran