ePSXe change disc problems ngemu.com
15/07/2010 · A garage said its probably pads and discs worn to metal on metal. There is a bit of a thicker band at the edge beyond the pad contact. I was told a disc should only wear about 1mm? .They quoted £150 for pads and disc change. If I DIY would I need to use a Haynes etc manual for my van?... 15 - To change a disc when the game asked you to change a disc press ESC and select "File": "Change disc" and select cdrom or iso (depending of what you got), and wait until windows detect the new one and after that press ok in the emulator to change the disc and continuining playing.
ePSXe change disc problems ngemu.com
The capability to switch discs exists in the mednafen-psx core, it's just that the support for pbp files in psx emulators is a relatively recent development and not all emulators support it yet, and even fewer support the feature of having multiple discs in one single pbp file.... 4/10/2008 · I thought I would put this here for people who desperately need help with an ISO that’s giving them trouble when it asks to change disks. The ISO will freeze after you tell ePSXe to change to the next ISO; forever leaving you hanging half-way through the plotline of your game.
Switching discs? ePSXe - EmuTalk.net
25/02/2011 · Re: How much to replace front discs and pads, Sir??!? Unread post by FrogInASock » February 24th, 2011, 9:10 pm Well, the end result was that I fitted the discs and pads in a bit less than 2 hours, including clean up and tools put away and accounted for at the end of the job. how to download all links from an email Had a question on ePSXe Android PS1 emulator on the GPD XD - how do you play games that have two discs - ie Metal Gear Solid or Resident Evil as these games I have two cue files ie Game Name 1.cue and Game Name 2.cue.
epsxe "best" settings opinions wanted (mainly for FF7 and
8/05/2009 · While ePSXe failed to proceed to CD2 with images, IT WORKED when I mounted the drive via Daemon! Unfortunately, one cannot advance from CD1 to CD2 of this game in pSX: both ISOs and Daemon virtual drives fail to recognize the disk change. how to change the ip addres Now you can add videos, screenshots, or other images (cover scans, disc scans, etc.) for ecm tools to Emuparadise. Do it now! Upload Screenshot or Image Media
How long can it take?
Cannot use the "Change ISO" option in ePSXe RomUlation
- Epsxe problems Dolphin
- epsxe "best" settings opinions wanted (mainly for FF7 and
- OMG ePSXe Doesn't disc change. The Legend of Dragoon
- EPSXe change disc-iso problem. Video Games
Epsxe How To Change Discs
How to Play Multi-Disc Playstation 1 (PSX) Games (ePSXe) Now, when the game prompts you to change discs, you can optionally use a save state to ensure that if something goes wrong, you can just go back to the prompt screen after and try again (you might even try using a save state right before the prompt too, it’s up to you). When you are ready to change the disc (on the disc change
- 14/01/2010 · Which is why even if you install the game from the Installation Disc's ISO (say from virtual drive H: ), it will not detect the ISO of the game disc when you try to play it (from virtual drive H: ). It looks for the NAME of the disc. The names of the discs are as follows (confirm by opening My Computer with the disc in the disc drive):
- Had a question on ePSXe Android PS1 emulator on the GPD XD - how do you play games that have two discs - ie Metal Gear Solid or Resident Evil as these games I have two cue files ie Game Name 1.cue and Game Name 2.cue.
- Literally change the extension to .iso. You can do this manually by editing the filename, you should probably get a warning verifying that you want to change the extension. You can do this manually by editing the filename, you should probably get a warning verifying that you want to change the extension.
- How to change disc on epsxe 1.7.0. Change İso Problem - Duration: 1:09. Dark Frost 373 views. 1:09 ePSXe CD2 - Duration. how to change discs syphonfilter2 - Duration.