Is it possible to move or copy Facebook "friends" from one
In the left column of your News Feed click FRIENDS > to the right of a list you have created click the gear icon--the menu will have a Delete List option There isn't an option to delete a Smart List only to Archive List.... 17/08/2012 · A Guide to Facebook's Smart Lists . 1. Your Smart Lists . You can view your lists by hovering over the Friends section on the left-hand side of your homepage and hitting the …
Why has Facebook not given its users the option to
I had already set up a list named "Toyota on Nicholasville" and I have my designated friends in that one, but for some reason Facebook created another one for me, so I'm trying to delete the extra one it created, but am unable to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.... I cant find setting to modify lists and its driving me nutso.
Delete friend list? Facebook Help Community Facebook
11/10/2013 · Best Answer: You can delete lists that you create : 1.Go to your home page and find the list you want to edit by clicking Home > Friends > More or Home > Interests > More 2.Click on name of the list you want to delete 3.Click on the Manage List dropdown and select Delete List how to download anime from soul anime 4 Things You Must Know About Facebook Smart Lists September 20, 2011 / Grandma Mary / facebook, Unfortunately you can’t delete the new list, but you can hide it if you choose. 3. The lists are self-updating. Now it’s not going to update your Close Friends. Luckily Facebook hasn’t gotten to the point where it’s actually choosing your friends for you. But it will give you suggestions
Facebook's New Friend Lists 6 Things You Need to Know CIO
I cant find setting to modify lists and its driving me nutso. how to delete pdapp.log 8/09/2011 · Sometime recently, Facebook began rolling out “Smart Lists” to select users — which, as the name implies, intelligently groups certain obvious groups of friends into pre-packaged lists. Take
How long can it take?
How to Delete Lists on Facebook YouTube
- How to delete a friend list on Facebook Quora
- How to delete a smart list? Facebook Help Community
- Delete friend list? Facebook Help Community Facebook
- Can I edit a smart list? Facebook Help Center Facebook
How To Delete Smart Lists On Facebook
Click Friend Lists under Explore on the left side of your News Feed. Click the name of the smart list you want to edit (example: Chicago, Illinois Area, University of Southern California). Click Manage List in the top-right corner, and select an option.
- To me, this is exactly where a “delete list” option should be present, but I guess I think about user interface design differently to Mark Zuckerberg and his team at Facebook! Instead, you need to click on Account on the top right and choose “Friends”:
- Click Manage List and select Archive List. Learn more about these lists . Note: You can’t delete smart lists, but these lists will stop appearing on your homepage if you don't use them.
- it should be at our decision what tipe of list or smart list we want to keep or create.
- Smart lists use the information you’ve added to the Education and Work and Current City sections of your profile. For example, if you list San Francisco as your current city, you’ll have a list with all of your friends who also list San Francisco as their current city.